- National Basketball Association
- $134,440.00 -127,870.00/year*
212 E 55th St
At the NBA, we're passionate about growing and celebrating the game of basketball. Through the intensity of the game and the amazing athletic skill of our players, we deliver excitement to hundreds of millions of fans around the world. As a global sports and media business, the NBA is so much more. While Basketball Operations runs the league's on-court activities, other departments manage relationships with television and digital media partners, develop marketing partnerships with some of the world's most recognizable companies, oversee the licensing of NBA merchandise, and handle a wide range of responsibilities that drive the NBA's success.
This person will be critical to the research & development of media partnerships and sales opportunities across NBA, WNBA, G-League and USA Basketball. This person will also be a key contributor in managing the sales relationships with external media partners and cross departmental communication
* Track advertiser activity within NBA media partners such as sales elements, spends and integrated executions within linear, digital and social
* Work with media partners and internal constituents to develop new digital media platforms / concepts to drive incremental revenue for NBA marketing partners and help secure new business prospects
* Plan, sell and execute multiplatform media plans for the league's marketing partners inclusive of television, digital and social media
* Monitor and report metrics across all O&O cross-platform media and media partners
* Research emerging media/tech companies with monetization strategies in order to provide recommendations for future media business prospects
* Analyze and provide competitive intel from other leagues, media companies, and social outlets
* Provide updates on state of the media business from the media, agencies, marketing, fantasy + gaming headlines on regular basis
* Monitor and track prospective partners media spends and advertiser activity within owned and operated and competitive media channels for new business prospects
* Well-versed in all areas of social platforms (including monetization)
* Excellent verbal and written communication / presentation skills, attention to detail
* Exceptional organizational and project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to interact positively and work effectively with internal and external constituents
* Microsoft suite skills and analytical skills;Crowdtangle; Social insights
* Two (2) years of media work experience with either top agency, premier CPG or entertainment property
* In-depth media planning experience, with particular focus in the digital and linear space
We Consider Applicants For All Positions On The Basis Of Merit, Qualifications And Business Needs, And Without Regard To Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Alienage Or Citizenship Status, Ancestry, Marital Status, Creed, Genetic Predisposition Or Carrier Status, Sexual Orientation, Veteran Status, Familial Status, Status As A Victim Of Domestic Violence Or Any Other Status Or Characteristic Protected By Applicable Federal, State, Or Local Law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...