Systems Administrator (Help Desk) - Multi-Factor Authentication
Req #: 217147
Location: Hanover, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Are you interested in working with the latest in advanced technologies? Does supporting critical national security missions have special meaning to you? Are you someone that thrives working in an agile team environment? If so, this is a great opportunity to join our team and support a key Intelligence Community customer on a long-term prime contract.
The MIDDLEWARE program is comprised of multiple TTOs, and provides five key capabilities across them as well as a wide variety of support services. The key capabilities are: Data Transport - Provides real-time data transport services across a global footprint, Billions of message events per day. Enterprise Audit - Provides millions of auditable events to the enterprise never audited before. Authorization Services - Provides Billions of authorizations per year across the IC. Information Transport Service (ITS) - ODNI Mandated high speed data transport for high vale traffic. Enterprise Application Hosting - Supporting requirements for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and remote desktop infrastructure across the enterprise.
What You'll Get to Do:
You will be a key member of a large prime contract effort, comprised of multiple teams working to secure, operate and enhance customer systems. This position is for personnel to staff the Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) Help Desk team, which issues and maintains RSA, SIPR and NIPR tokens. This team is also responsible for issuing, maintaining and revoking public key certificates. Personnel serve as Tier 2 support working in both the SM9 and SNOW ticketing systems. Specific tasking will include coverage in the following areas:
* Perform basic troubleshooting for RSA Token requests or gather information in regards to RSA Token problems for escalation to the next level (e.g.Tier III). * Maintain, hand out and take returns of RSA tokens for users from each kiosk at the customer site in support of DoD Scorecard and STE/STN (CSPid) mission requirements. * Address customer trouble tickets in a timely manner. * Update all customer systems related to tracking trouble requests. * Continue to provide communications to affected parties regarding the status of open tickets. * Issue PKI PINs, assist with downloads, revocations of PKI certificates and troubleshooting for users. Also perform basic troubleshooting for Server certificates or gather information in regard to server certification problems for escalation to the next level (e.g., Tier III) * Issuance of DoD PKI software PKI certificates on the Unclassified network and National Security System (NSS) Token with PKI certificates on the SIPRNet network. Also issue Server certificates for both networks. * Provide Tier 2/Tier 3 ticketing support for all customer-facing services (including CASPORT, Gatekeeper, DRM, and IAA Service Provider). * Work closely with senior Computer Science personnel to provide technical support and assistance in limited phases of any of the specialized functions (systems analysis, equipment analysis, programming) in the career field, or in the installation and/or operation of data processing systems.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines plus 3 years System Administration experience. An additional 4+ years of System Administration experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years. * Knowledge or skill relevant to basic computer operations * Attention to detail and time management * Excellent communications skills (via telephone, email or other applications)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks * Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines * 2 years experience with PKI authentication services * Desired Certifications: (If applicable)
View Additional Opportunities with our team here:
What We Can Offer You: CACI's National and Cyber Solutions (NCS) business group is looking for a successful candidate who possesses the requisite experience and \"can-do\" attitude. The work environment is casual, yet professional and we're committed to providing the tools you need to succeed on the job and in your career.
Other CACI Highlights:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post. * Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. * We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities. * We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities. * For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Associated topics: assist, assistance, client, deskside, help desk, support analyst, technical, technical support specialist, technician ii, technology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.